Saturday, November 1, 2008

All By Myself

First of all, while the name of this post has nothing to do with it, I am definitely thankful for Celine's version of this song! It makes me think of third grade when my friends and I would pick a Celine Dion song and make up a dance to it. This one was very heartfelt and emotional. If you'd seen it, you probably would have been moved to tears. (P.S. Please watch to the end of that video so you can see the fans standing up and clapping for her.... I thought she was all by herself?)

Anyway, the actual point of this post is the opposite of Celine's song. I got some time "all by myself" and it was soo nice! I am, by nature, a person who needs to be around people all the time. I don't like to be by myself and could NEVER live alone. I just enjoy human interaction too much. Unfortunately, because I'm this way, I often don't set aside "me time" like I should. No matter how much I enjoy people, sometimes it's just nice (and necessary) to have some time to myself.

So tonight, I got to have a little time to clean and think and read and stuff. To not have to worry about work or what someone else wanted to do was just... nice.

3 comments:

iamthird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iamthird said...

i <3 Celine, I <3 Ashleigh! :)

prestonwitt said...

Making a weight loss goal is a surefire way to increase your chances of success. When you have a specific goal, you can work hard towards it. You can also set up a plan and determine what you will do if you don't meet your goal. There are a lot of tools that can help you track your progress and stay in line with your goals.