Tuesday, November 11, 2008

FOXy Family

So my dad bought season tickets to the FOX this year (don't worry, they're in the nosebleed section) and tonight we went to see High School Musical 2! Now I'm a big HSM fan, and am proud to say I've seen all three movies and now seen HSM and HSM 2 at the FOX!

Well, as I said, our seats are normally located in the nosebleed section (Section GLB), but tonight, due to the large availability of seating, we were allowed to sit a good 50 rows up, center stage!! It was incredible! I could even see who the characters were. Plus, there was this adorable little girl there, probably 2-years-old, with the cutest little buns and ugg boots (the only time I support the wearing of such clothing), and she was dancing and singing to all of the songs!! It was precious!

But nights at the FOX are truly one of my favorite things. :)