Saturday, November 8, 2008

Surprise, Suprise!

After the startlingly close football game between UGA and Kentucky yesterday, we bulldogs needed a little bit of a pick-me-up. Having no plans in mind, we were looking at a long night of frustrated boredom. UNTIL, we got a phone call from Airman Coons. Somehow, Geoffrey found a way to come and see us yesterday!!! It was only an hour and a half, but it was so wonderful to see him!!! While I never imagined Geoffrey as a serviceman, he seems to be loving his life now and I am so incredibly proud of him.

In honor of our valiant military hero, I have compiled a list of some of my favorite patriotic tunes and commercials:
-Lee Greenwood: God Bless the USA
-1950s Air Force Recruitment Video
-Air Force Commercial
-Above All
-We've Been Waiting for You (I really like this one)
-Kenny Loggins: Danger Zone

No comments: