Friday, November 21, 2008

Brewton

Miss Lindsey Robin (or Brewton, as Ansley, Sara and I used to lovingly call her) turned 24 today! I envy she and Geoffrey both for being able to enter the "good" year!

Lindsey and I haven't known each other very long. We met about a year and a half ago when we joined the 2007 Chick-fil-A Intern Class. It didn't take long to realize that Brewton, Fetz Face (Ansley), Sholcomb (Sara) and I (Speirhead) were going to be good buddies. From work to Braves games to testing out all of the pies at the Hapevile Dwarf House, we grew closer as we had tons and tons of fun!

Well Brewton and I stayed in touch a little bit my senior year of college, but we didn't get to spend a lot of time together. So, since I've come back to Chick-fil-A, I feel like we've been able to pick up our friendship where we left off and every day, I cherish her more and more as a friend.

At Chick-fil-A, instead of working together, they call it "doing life together," and I love that I get to do life with Lindsey. Her constant humor, sweetness, occasional sarcasm and joyous spirit make her one of the people I am most happy to be around. Truly, a day without her in the office is a bit of a downer, cause I just love having her around!

I am so excited to see how our friendship grows and I am so excited to see what her 24th year will bring!

I love you Lindsey! For those of you who love Lindsey too, leave her a comment on here, or on her blog.... P.S. That's what she told me she wants for her birthday... for you crazy kids to post to her "flippin" blog!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I have been such a bad little blogger and have JUST now read this.

You are THE SWEETEST ever.

So thankful for your friendship!