Friday, October 31, 2008

YouTube

Have you ever observed the YouTube phenomenon? Whenever two or more people get together and one of them pulls up a YouTube video, no matter how many times they say, "I'm just going to show you this one video," the 'one video' turns into another... and another... and another... and a.n.o.t.h.e.r. Well, I've definitely been one to fall into that trap... often willingly.

So the next time you get into a YouTube fest, I've listed some of my favorite YouTube videos for you to share. You've probably already seen most of them, but on the off-chance you haven't:

-Canadian Border Patrol
-Can I Have Your Number?
-Charlie Bit My Finger!
-Angry Eye Baby
-Baby Laughs
-Pool Jump
-Miss South Carolina
-Car Phone Salesman

And by far my favorite, and one you probably haven't seen is the Seesaw Faceplant. This video was captured by my best friends Geoffrey and Beau when they went to New York a few years back. You have to listen to it with the sound on!
-Seesaw Faceplant

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Thanks for reminding me about all these fabulous videos. I got quite a few funny looks as I watched the other day at starbucks...but it gave me the opportunity to "youtube" with a stranger. Thanks, Ash!