Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kiss and Makeup

Don't worry, there's no fighting going on... today's Thankfulness winner is MAKEUP!!! Most who know me know I have an unfortunate addiction to beauty products.

Lipstick. Mascara. Eye shadow. Blush. Sigh. It's sooo happy!

I have way too much already. But, it's still what I would most definitely spend my money on all the time if it weren't for things like rent, food, insurance, etc. (Need some help reading between the lines? If you're having trouble buying me a present, this is a fail-proof choice.)

My favorite place to buy make-up would have to be Sephora, followed in distant second by ULTA - for some unknown reason, I just do not like ULTA as much. My favorite products would definitely be bareMinerals foundation, Loreal mascara and this perfect shade of Estée Lauder lipstick - Tiger Eye - my Nana bought me for Christmas last year!

Makeover, anyone?

1 comment:

*christen said...

i LOVE make up too!!!!!