Monday, November 24, 2008

That New Book Smell...

You know how when you buy a new car, it has that new car smell? Well, the smell of a new book makes me just as happy! I L.O.V.E. books and bookstores!!!! It's actually becoming a slight addiction... I can't go into a bookstore without buying something (....or 10 things).

Well tonight I went to Borders. It's not my favorite, but it's still a bookstore, so it's on my good list! I just love bookstores. I don't know that I can really express how my heart feels when I go inside. But it's something like Christmas morning + your first kiss + achieving a long-worked-for goal + a bear hug. That's as close as I can get. It's truly delightful.

1 comment:

Emily J. Griffin said...

Ahh, a girl after my own heart.

I'm even willing to say, a new book has a bit of a better than sex thing going on as well.

Happy T-day, Ash.