Friday, November 14, 2008

You're the Only Onesie for Me

So I kind of have this odd fascination with onesies. I can't remember if it started last year or the year before last, but I found this incredible onesie decorated in skiing monkeys at Target and just HAD to buy it! I think that all of my roommates thought that it was a joke and that I would only wear it when everyone needed a good laugh, but little did they know that I would wear this thing ALL the time. It has become my comfort clothing and always perks up a sad or long day, as I'm sure you'll agree (once I can add the pictures - Blogger is being cranky tonight).

Well, this week, Katie informed me that the onesies were back at Target!! (She has also devoted an entire blog post to the onesie as well!) And ever since last year, I have desperately wanted the glow-in-the-dark onesie with spaceships and planets on it! So, tonight, we headed over and I got it!!!! As pleased as I am with my purchase, I hate to admit that it does not, in fact, glow in the dark. And I promise, I tried... I stood on my bathroom counter under the brightest lights we have for five straight minutes and when I turned off the light, there wasn't even the faintest of glows. :( Oh well, it still makes me happy!

No comments: