Saturday, November 22, 2008

Family Time

I know I've already been thankful for my family, but I can't help it. I have to write about them again.

This is the first year that I won't be spending Thanksgiving with my whole immediate family. It's rather sad to be honest. As I've written about before, my mom's family lives in Colorado and so they went out there to spend the holiday with her side. It was literally impossible for me to get out to Grand Junction by Thursday, so it really wasn't worth it for me to go.

Instead, I'm heading up to Boone where my Uncle Mark and Aunt Paige live. My grandparents are heading over too. And, get this: so I wouldn't be without any of my immediate family, my sweet father is going to fly back from Colorado and come to Boone to spend Thanksgiving with me and the rest of his family.

Well, he's not the only one who did something sweet for me. I'm housesitting for my parents' best friends this week and they have a pretty sweet theater room in their basement. Since we're not spending the holiday together, my whole family came to watch a movie with me Saturday night so I wouldn't be alone and to bond before they left. So precious.

LOVE THEM!

No comments: