Thursday, October 23, 2008

Holy Guaca-Moly!

Before I devote my time to today's thankfulness choice, let me say this was not an easy decision. As my good friend and coworker, Lindsey, says - once you're looking out for something, you'll see it everywhere (or something much more eloquent than that). And that's how it has been with this project. Ever since I started looking out for things throughout my day that I'm thankful for, I see them everywhere and it's often difficult to choose only one to talk about. In an effort to keep you reading, I'm not going to disclose what the other possibilities for today's thankfulness choice were.

However, I will tell you that today's choice is tasty guacamole!!! For those of you who don't know, the company I work for provides us free lunch every day (which will eventually, I assure you, be a thankfulness choice). Today was taco salad day - YUM!!! Taco salad day is a big day in the office... you have to set aside an extra ten minutes for lunch just because the line is so long.

Well, the taco salad was great, but I could most definitely have eaten an entire plateful of tortilla chips and that heavenly guacamole alone. I always forget how much I love guacamole until it shows up unexpectedly on my plate. Let me just tell you, this guac was DE-lish!

...Good enough that Lindsey and I had a whole conversation about it, three hours after we'd eaten it... And good enough that I felt it deserved to be today's winner. Mmmmmm... tasty tasty.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Doesn't get much better than the guac at CFA!