Friday, October 24, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays Don't Always Get Me Down

Typically, I, along with Karen Carpenter, am not a huge fan of the rain. It can get in the way of outdoor activities, ruin a good hair day and cast a gloomy shade over the day. But, some days, I welcome rain with open arms. Today is definitely one of those days.

The weather fully committed today, and I can certainly appreciate that. It was cold, rainy, windy AND foggy. An excellent combination for a day when you just want to get cozy.

Because of the cold rain today, I had an excuse to drink hot chocolate first thing in the morning to warm up, move slowly at work and to immediately jump into PJs when I got home (as if that were something out of the ordinary). --If that's not something to be thankful for, I don't know what is.

No comments: