Friday, January 30, 2009

Bye-Bye Lindsey!

Today was Lindsey's last day at work. :( While I couldn't honestly say I'm thankful she's leaving, I can twist it around and say I'm thankful that she is going to be sharing her knowledge with some lucky middle school girls in Birmingham or Charlotte.

I am so proud to be able to call Lindsey my friend. As I've already alluded to in her birthday blog, Lindsey is a strong woman of God and an incredible role model. I have no doubt that God is going to do amazing things with her life!

Thank you for always being an amazing friend, Lindsey. Good luck with this new phase of life!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Ash...you're the sweetest!

So thankful that we got to spend the summer together and later an additional 6 months.

Looking forward to this next stage of our friendship!